Monday, December 7, 2009

How the Banana Split Was Born



























The background where the mutant lives is in a flooded forest, I didnt really edit it that much except for darkening it a little bit. The base image is my face, I cut out the entire background, and edited the picture a little bit. I cut out Stitch's ears by using the lasso tool and then i moved it over to the base image, and reshaped it inorder to fit. For the leopard skin, I cropped part of the leopard so I would have its skin. Then I moved it over to the base image and reshaped it so it would fit. For the white tiger, I cropped out the entire background, and lasso-ed the entire body except for the head. And for the clouded leopard, I cropped out it's nose, and then moved it over to the base image. Then I reshaped it in order for it to fit on my face.



No comments:

Post a Comment