
The differences are:
1. The pot of grass
2. The lightpost outside the house on the wall
3. The lady's shirt has zigzags
4. Little boys hat
5. The tall guy is holding something in his hand
6. The lady's collar is different
This would help me as an HTML programmer, because I could spot maybe the mistakes in the coding of a website. I discovered 6 differences. In order to write better code in the future, I should check and re-check my coding, to make sure everything is correct.
Hocus Focus 2

The differences are...
1. Something is sticking out of the car
2. There is a poster on the tree
3. There is something on the on the bus stop sign
4. The guy's hat is pointing down.
5. The dog is moved
6. The other guy's shirt is different
This would help me as an HTML programmer, because I could spot maybe the mistakes in the coding of a website. I discovered 6 differences. In order to write better code in the future, I should check and re-check my coding, to make sure everything is correct.
No comments:
Post a Comment